Suitable to: for the production of glued boards according to different quality classes.
Line consisting of:
1. Feeding mechanism to Hydromat machine – tiling of boards from the pallet to the slats.
TS Bison System
– length of the boards for cutting 500 – 2500 mm
– thickness of cutting boards 19 – 75 (100) mm
– width of boards for cutting 50 – 250 mm
– delivery to the planer max. 60 pcs / min (5 layers per minute)
– max length tolerance + -5mm
– engine power 12,5 kW
– Siemens electronic programming
– the control cabinet is standing upright
– machine length 3900mm
Dimensions of the pallet / package of platters.
– package height max 1800 mm
– width / depth of package max 1200 mm
2. Weing Hydromat 23E – planer, cutter
Feed rate 60m / min
3. The receiver for the planer separating the lamellas.
Transfer of single slit lamella to the scanner.
4. Wood Scanner LuxScan (Weinig Group)
Dimensions of scanned workpieces:
5. Sorting lamella by different quality classes
Capacity of 120 lams / min = 120m / min with 1m length lamination.
6. Stacking / stacking on finished pallets.
OPTI Stacker – 5 units of independent stackers for pallets in different quality classes.
Separate control cabinets with Siemens programmer
approx. 50m x 7m (without planer as the second member 30m x 7m)
(Subject to errors, technical modifications and prior sale)